Sunday 12 February 2012

Final Times and Dates

Okay, so I was a bit hasty with my last post. I've come to my senses and decided that Wednesday is too soon to start Character Creation. While I could probably get the rules done by then, I don't want to risk it. So! I'm going back to the original plan:

Friday 18th February, 6pm-10pm: Character Creation Session 1 at the Otago University Link.
Wednesday 22nd February, 10am-4pm: Clubs and Socs Day.
Friday 24th February, 6pm-10pm: OURS Meeting, Character Creation Session 2 to follow, at the Clubs 'n' Socs Building.
Wednesday 29th February, 6pm-10pm: Character Creation Session 3, Clubs and Socs Building.
Friday 2nd March, 6pm-10pm: Character Creation Session 4, Clubs and Socs Building.
Wednesday 7th March, 6pm-10pm: First Game, Clubs and Socs Building.

That means three Fridays and a Wednesday. If you're a student, I highly recommend coming along to Clubs and Socs Day to sign up for the Roleplaying Society, as we need all the student members we can get.

Also, while the previous dates are no longer relevant, you should still check the previous post for some important notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment