Sunday 12 February 2012

The Revised Plan

Alright, here's the updated plan. Of the biggest importance is that the first character creation is this Wednesday. I don't have a location yet, but I decided it was better to announce this now. I'll update with the locations and exact times tomorrow.

Here's the dates:
Wednesday 15th February: Character Creation Session 1
Friday 17th February: Character Creation Session 2
Wednesday 22nd February: Clubs 'n' Socs Day
Friday 24th February: OURS meeting, Character Creation Session 3 afterwards
Wednesday 29th February: Character Creation Session 4
Friday 2nd March: Character Creation Session 5
Wednesday 7th March: First Game
(Edit: Dates and Times updated, see this post.)

I highly recommend not leaving things until the last Character Creation Session. If you can make it to an earlier session, please do so. I don't want to risk too many people trying to make characters at the last minute, and the earlier you make your character, the more time I have to prepare.

I've been hard at work getting the character creation document done, and it'll be ready for this Wednesday, but I can't give a guaranteed date for when it'll be available.

Finally, I've been handed the reigns to OURS (the Otago University Roleplaying Society). I'd like to focus my energy on LARP this year, so if there are any other students keen to run the Roleplaying Society I'm happy for them to step up and do so, but as long as I'm in charge I will fulfil my responsibilities, beginning with preparing for Clubs 'n' Socs day and holding an introductory meeting the Friday after. Since there's a large overlap between people who will be going to that meeting and people playing in the LARP, and since said meeting probably won't take much time, there will be a character creation session afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment